Fly Away
Home About Stuffs Twitter Instagram Follow

owner


" I just wanna fly away with my friend from all the bitch for a while "




Happy Teachers Day
Saturday, May 16, 2015 • 6:03 AM • 0 comments





Hallo, I'm Not Going To Wish A "Happy Teachers Day". Simply Because, There Should Be No Need For One. Teachers Should Be Appreciated And Thanked Every Single Day, For All Of Your Efforts, Sweat, Money, Pen Inks, Tears And Above All, Your Every Presence. 
The Best Thing A Teacher Can Teach Is Not English Or Mathematics Or Bahasa Malaysia Or Science. It Is Values, Importance, And Character. No You Do Not Teach Them. But We Learn Them Anyway From Who You Are And How You Carry Yourself.
You, Being There, Can Means A Big Thing To A Student. To Me, It Means We Matter, And As Much As You've Become A Part Of Our Lives, We Are A Part Of Yours Too. 
I May Not Know The Real Struggles Teachers Face, But I Am Sure There Are Many. You Do Not Only Teach, But You Mark Papers And You Set Papers And I Appreciate Everything. 
Teachers Have Always Been Important To Me, Each And Every One Of My Own Have Changed Me In Thier Litte Ways And Have Made Me Who I Am Today.
I Will Never Forget The Happy Moments And The Jokes That Have Graced My School Walls. And You Won't Either. So Thank You For Giving Me Memories, For Believing, For Tolerating, For The Care In Lab Lessons, For The Patience In Mathematic, For The Reviewing In English, For The Reminding Us On Values And For Seing Each One Of Us Potential Individuals.
You Are Appreciated, Every Single Day. Most Definitely. 

Dear Teachers,
Special Thanks For Caring,
For Love And Tenderness;
Your Patience And Generosity,
And Boundless Thoughfulness.

You Guided Me
When I Was Lost.
You Supported Me
When I Was Weak.
You Have Enlightened Me All Through.

You Imprint Lives Forever,
In My Heart And In My Mind.
Thank You So Much Teachers,
For Yoy Are So Very Hard.

-Nur Sabrina-
To: All Teachers In The World


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


|